Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Being Nice

Problem with being a nice person is - you have to be nicer always and to almost everyone. Sometimes wonder why do I have lot of patience, why can't I just vent it out and be clear on what is required. Why do want everyone to be happy and together. Why do I have to bend on everything, to the level of pleading. Well, I am that and I don't see anything wrong in that. Plead for the family is not wrong, having patience is not wrong, seeing everyone happy is not wrong. If YOU can't understand this, then don't blame. I am not a GOD to understand everything and everyone. If YOU have problem with me, then speak to me. Instead YOU did the other way around - Being nicer in front of me, and speak behind my back with others.

You have people/character/emotions come into your life shockingly and surprisingly. You have losses that you never thought you'd experience. You have rejection and you have learn how to deal with that and how to get up the next day and go on with it. - Taylor Swift

No comments: