Thank you Haaaappy 2017. 2017 started with the motto Healthy and I believe it is a huge success with no doc visits or medication (except once). Food, Exercise and Thoughts; if right then everything else will fall in its place.
Feeling good things
- Blessed with twins - Haaaappiest moment of my life.
- Exercise and Meditation almost every day
- Enrolling other to the Leaders Academy
- Materializing Leaders Mobile application (though it is WIP - work in progress)
- Dance performance in one of the biggest event in Infosys - Parichay
- Attending K20 - Aacharya Devo Bhava
- Dance performance in K20
- Learning AngularJs, Angular 2.0, Node.js, Azure IaaS, ASP .Net MVC, PhoneGap
- Getting 70-533 Microsoft Certification
- Donating for Bellichukki organization
- Visiting BelliChukki organization (though it could have been better with more number of visits)
- Blood donation
- Learning dance from one of the good classes' in Bangalore - Kaladhaare
- Attending Nirvana - 4 days residential program understanding the true potential of yours'. The power of Silence.
- Visiting Belur with Family
Welcoming 2018 with the motto of Peaceful Progress. Peaceful progress Personally, Professionally, Socially, Financially, Spiritually, Intellectually.