Thursday, August 10, 2023

Para Brahma

The cycle repeats until I learn.
The situation repeats until I face.
The life-and-death repeat until I unite.

It is as well love all those I meet.
It is as well smile, from the bottom of the heart to every situation that comes my way.
It is as well live the life with the purpose of getting one step closer to HIM.

As they say - "Do not stand at my grave and grieve. I am not there". The Prana, Soul, must travel, leaving behind, for a newer version of self; until it gently unites with AUM.

Do not beg for more. Instead, thank for all that HE has given. 
Do not utter "Why Me?". Instead, thank HIM for "Choosing Me."

Fear-Faith (Bhaya-Bhakti) cannot co-exist. In fear, I am just fishing around. In faith, HE comes to me. It is just the matter of how strong the FAITH is towards that which defines HIM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful true lines🙏