Friday, January 01, 2016

Thank you 2015

Thank you 2015 for all that you have given to me.

Not so good things
  1. Dejected by the close ones
  2. Losing my dream for the second time
Feeling good things
  1. Being part of LEADER'S Academy
  2. Meeting Bala sir
  3. Being part of Nirvana
  4. Showing me the direction of setting and realizing my goals happily, peacefully, legally and ethically
  5. Getting the "Most Valuable Person" award from Infosys
  6. Getting the promotion
  7. Started investing in the SIP
  8. Visiting Courtesy Foundation
  9. Donating the blood
  10. Helping the people to find blood during emergency
  11. Helping the people to relax their stressed mind
Good or bad, Right or Wrong, Bright or Dark there is always a positive side of it. Thank you 2015 for all that you have taught me and warmly welcoming 2016. Looking forward to achieve my 2016 goals.

No comments: